1)unisom + B6 for really bad morning/all day sickness. i talked about it more here. life saver.
2) skinny jeans from motherhood maternity. the house brand. cheaper than other fancy brands i have but they do not fall down and slouch all weird in the crotch. i think i bought them for around $30 on sale... but right now they are buy one for $30 get another pair free. HELLO. and they are true to size. if you are a medium, buy a medium.
3)maxi skirts: i mean especially at the end. like wearing yoga pants but socially acceptable and even called dressy. yes please. because PANTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE NOW--my faves are from gap. the fold over top!
4) any pregnancy app that tells you how far along you are. i forget constantly...but the app is always there to remind you! i used "baby bump" because it was free but i'm sure there are other ones.
5) crushed ice. i have a weird obsession with ice this time around. but did you know sonic sells bagged crushed ice and it. is. magical? plus it's $1.50
please tell me where i can buy a machine. uhhhhhbsessed.
6)triangle/wedge pillow: i either have heartburn or my feet are swollen, so this magical pillow is used daily.
thanks internet for this delicious pic.
7) young living essential oils. it was so awesome to have another tool in the belt for all the annoyances that come with growing a human in your body. here's what i used the most this pregnancy:
-lemon or grapefruit oil on the ankles for circulatory support
-peppermint for heart burn and when the baby was breach, i put it on the top of my stomach and at the next appointment, sure enough, he turned!
-digize for digestive support
-clary sage and geranium for labor support
-pan away for restless leg syndrome applied on the spine and lower back
go here to learn how to purchase them if you're interested
8)these magical underwears with the yoga-like panel! so much more comfy than regular underwear, particularly in the 3rd trimester. when you accidentally gained 45 lbs. but will likely have a 6 lb baby. awwwwkward. don't know how that happened? *cookies
9) h&m basic tank tops. these aren't officially maternity, but they are super long! i went a size up than i normally wear. at 2 for $10, you can't beat it. buy one in every color...you'll wear them under everything. because your shirts will get so stretched that they become see thru. as it turns out. learned the hard way. my B.
hope that helps you pregos!
i'm getting induced on wednesday, so pray for me if you think about it. also...omg, i have to actually have this baby? ugh. i forgot everything. and i'm nervous. and