10. i caught layne feeding the dog an entire box of raisins.
9. at this moment, i can't decide if i should throw up or eat.
8. my boobs are oozing over my bras, as if to beg for mercy.
7. layne has watched every PBS program for children-even the weird ones.
6. my house looks like a natural disaster...i just saw yogurt smeared on the coffee table.
5. the sunlight hurts my eyes...every time i walk by a window.
4. i have been craving taco bell bean burritos with sour cream--and have only given in once.
3. my husband whimpers around like i'm going to punch him in the face at any moment.
2. i teared up watching VeggieTales... that stupid cucumber with his sad eyes!
1. layne is still in his pajamas.
i am pretty nauseated today and i feel like a bad mom because we are just in survival mode. hopefully this craziness will not go on for much longer(6 more weeks?!). I especially feel bad for Layne--he is bored and fussy. i took a pic of him tugging on me...his screeches seem so much screechier now.
we are having people over for dinner tonight so i need to get my act together...you know, shower, clean up the tornado(otherwise affectionately known as my house), and make dinner. maybe it will make me feel better. ha!